Math quiz: Competition

Equations for new kids
math
Site Admin

Math quiz: Competition

Post by math » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:43 am

How can you tell if somebody is competing against you?
Lil Boring

Re: Math quiz: Competition

Post by Lil Boring » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:11 pm

If they don't tell me why they believe what they believe then I'll be forced to get offended at them, most people nowadays are not taught to cooperate or form mutual relationships. capitalism=individualism=competition=shitty social skills.

Society teaches us to one-up everyone and to value our own pursuits, in some twisted way we are forced to view everyone as a threat to our delusional hegemonist attitude, I gotta have bigger muscles than my coworker, I gotta have a better car than my neighbor, how dare that guy tell me my driving sucks even though I caused the accident etc.

If someone tells me that I'm fat, doesn't tell me why its a problem to them, and doesn't bother to help me to lose weight then I'll come to the conclusion that they just want to feel good by insulting me,I'll come to the conclusion that they want to see me suffer because that person is bitter and lonely, I'll be forced to think that they want to compete against me and as a result I'll feel very uncomfortable around that person and view them as a threat.

If I hate the other person with a passion that is telltale sign that they are competing against me.
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Sounds like a nice answer, but it's not the answer we're looking for. We need a math-based answer.
Funkymon12

Post by Funkymon12 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:16 am

Comparisons between two people is the reason why people harbor secrets which breeds competition. Which is why I think whenever I see a random with a hot chick and she is holding hands with him and while they are walking past me, all the way to there kissing spot. Where they go to make out in front of me, I'm sitting there thinking man I want a hot girlfriend like that guy. So because I don't have a hot chick myself, I compare myself to that guy who is getting attention from other women and not me. Making me develop the attitude of competeting against towards that guy cuz he something I don't have and I would feel (my attitdude) losers are are not desirable in society if they don't have a girlfriend.
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:24 am

nope.