Uncensored Math and my real thoughts

Email us your questions and we'll answer them on our Q&A podcast!
cj9

Uncensored Math and my real thoughts

Post by cj9 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Once again I was taught that white people were the fakest untrustworthy evilest backstabbing people on the planet by the black “conscious community” yet the fact that a white man started and is propelling this academy which holds niggas accountable to their thoughts and feelings is baffling cuz society whether black or white or green or orange or yellow or red is absolutely not accountable I experience daily in the big city. Kudos to you white man cracka white devil
math
Site Admin

Re: Uncensored Math and my real thoughts

Post by math » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:30 pm

We are all fake until we learn Math. Without a way to hold each other accountable to what we say, we will always end up lying to each other..

Math is the universal standard that we all need to be trained in when growing up so that we have a way to communicate that addresses disputes, misunderstandings, and confusion. This way we can talk to both strangers and enemies and reach an understanding. As it stands, Math is poorly taught in schools. People have a very cursory understanding of its scope and function. They even hate the very language designed to make their lives work with others.