UncensoredMath is Ground Breaking

Email us your questions and we'll answer them on our Q&A podcast!
cj9

UncensoredMath is Ground Breaking

Post by cj9 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 pm

I don’t believe anybody has ever been able to reveal what you’ve uncovered in the history of humans period with uncensored math. The wisdom and knowledge I’ve acquired with the minimal training podcast and ebooks I’ve had sometimes has me questioning am I crazy and has shot me forward in overstanding. I would of never figured this out. All of this in my face all my life and never accounted for. The way I have the ability to view people now I can’t even change it. It’s like having a different lense beyond race or gender. The physical body is like a costume. It’s like being in the greater of two prisons.I lived in Georgia which is a much more honest & social place than what I’ve temporarily moved to now in Florida where it’s common to be fake & suppressed regardless I still see the principles in people no matter how anti social or social a place is. Being accountable to my thoughts & feelings definitely gives me much more control over myself whether depressed as fuck happy sad angry horny whatever I love myself more.