Clarify

Email us your questions and we'll answer them on our Q&A podcast!
Brianjames

Clarify

Post by Brianjames » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:03 pm

In your book when you say that saying what we believe is reflecting what others are doing to us. It makes me think that you mean we're just narrating their behaviors. Back to them. What do you actually mean?

And what do you really mean when you say that saying why reflects how others words and action affect us.

Do you mean what their words and actions make us want to do?

Clarify if you can.
math
Site Admin

Re: Clarify

Post by math » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:58 am

What and why are a Cause & Effect chain. They're like peanut butter and chocolate--you can't have one without the other.

to know what is to know why, and vice versa. In other words, if I know what, then I already know why. Or you can work in reverse; if I know why, then I also know what.

It all starts with Necessity. This is our Baseline standard for everything. Necessity is always the answer to why we do anything. In other words, there is only one answer to why.

Not five answers. Not 12 answers. Not a million answers.

ONE ANSWER.

Necessity.

That's it.

Now, if you know why, then you can deduce what automatically. Or you can start with what somebody is doing, and you already know why--same reason you behave the way you do. what is simply a demonstration of why. They are the cause & effect chain, the strands of Universal Law binding action forever to destination.

I'll give you a complex math problem to demonstrate the point: start with a serial killer and a history teacher. We'll pretend that killing is a real occupation. Now, killing strangers and teaching history are worlds apart. the gap between them = X. solve for X. The better your understanding of Necessity, the simpler this equation becomes.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Ohhhhhh!! I see. Your explanation let's me know where the gap in my understanding was. Im able to see now that the differences between people can always be linked together through necessity. I like explanations that reveal the point in my knowledge that wasn't filled. Then I just fill the gap up with your privided clarification. I don't want be lonely without the knowlege of how to do the same for others. I like math. I want to be able to control my social environment also.

I NEED A SCHOLARSHIP!!!!

I have jobs that don't pay well enough, but bigger they don't restrict my spending habits! In order to pay for this class I'll need restriction! Right now everyone around me spends their money recklessly. I don't have any teachers that offer clarity either. They will say YOU BETTER SAVE YOUR MONEY!
YOU SHOuLD NEVER SPEND IT RECKLESSLY!
The restriction isnt causing me to save! I need a scholarship because in order to reach my destination (your classes) I require restriction. If I have a scholarship I will have the required restriction I need. But running around in circles forever will only have me dream about it. Even talk about it. But never really make it to your wonderful, good given class. MR.MATH MAY I HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE?
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Fucking losers aka shitty parents will say: "SAVE YOUR MONEY!" But that's only because they're too fucking stupid to understand how money works. Your goal shouldn't be to save money. It should be to MAKE MONEY LIKE A FUCKING FILTHY RICH NIGGER WITH 20 HOS ON THE BLOCK! This is why you should be developing SKILLS. You can do this in your free time at a public library or by doing an apprenticeship with a carpenter/plumber/serial killer, etc. You can't save what you don't have. Learn to GENERATE CASH not sit on an old stash.
MR.MATH MAY I HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE?
you'll need a webcam and a mic.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:54 pm

!!!!!!!!! I'll get one! Then what???
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Then we'll interview you either Friday or Saturday morning 9 a.m. PST
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Got kicked out of my apt again, thus homeless. Lmao I'm used to this thing now. That means they might just not let me use their laptop.

Mr math. I still have a job. Tuiseans I will have to buy my own laptop. I will have it by this, or next Friday (the days I get paid)

DONT LET ME GO IM ALMOST THERE.

My dream is to finally function . I don't know if this is necessity but please keep me inind as I work to have what I need! Friday after next will be enough time. I gotta work for big enough check to buy laptop. Can't get free one if Im not essential. Thank you math
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:57 pm

We'll be here when you're ready. don't panic. just keep working and most importantly, KEEP HONING YOUR PRESENT SKILLS AND LEARN NEW SKILLS so your pay rate will grow over time, or you'll be able to get a better paying job to start. i think we actually have a guy at the academy who is also in your situation. you can talk to him when you get here.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:31 am

Thank you. Your my only support at this time. All my family hated me. I have no close friends. Therefore. This is now my only possibility of somewhere to call home... Thx.
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:29 am

"like father, like son"...

your family hates you because they are embarrassed by their own failures as parents. if they did their job correctly, you wouldn't be a shameful reminder to them that they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

the only people that hate their children are fuckups who have no business raising children in the first place.