What do I do?

Email us your questions and we'll answer them on our Q&A podcast!
Brianjames

What do I do?

Post by Brianjames » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:54 pm

My relationships suck. I have no friends. And the friends I do meet for once or family members I meet up with, we all are annoyed of each other somehow or just hate each other. So I know I’m supposed to come here and practice after a job, but MR MATH, what would you do in the meantime? Is there a way to fix this in the meantime? While I save up money to join these classes? Am I doomed to always be a loser who hasn’t the skill to commit to his own beliefs, and what he beliefs and why? Am I forever going to hesitate from shame when It comes to pussy? Am I forever stuck in competitive relationships?

Just to try to rid my life of the terrible pain I feel inside I smoke cigarettes. I Jack off. I make videos of myself on Snapchat. All to compensate for that Which I am lacking. A satisfying life. So what do I do? Is it really true? That I have no choice but to just suffer it out? Idk how I’ve been living like this. But the only reason I see to live is... to learn how to get all that I’ve been missing for so many years.

Any solutions? If I can’t learn how to (what why commit)

From the pro right now ( mr.math)

then what should I do in the meantime? To feel satisfied?

Answers? Help? Advice? Someone? (Specific and thorough please)
math
Site Admin

Re: What do I do?

Post by math » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Let's start with the basics. Why don't you have a job yet?
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

I don’t have a job because I dislike working. It frustrates me. Doing a monotonous job that doesn’t meet my needs in any way frustrates me. Going to a job where my beliefs Come second to “customer service” leaves me cursing under my breath. “Work” is for uneducated people trained to commit to the beliefs of an establishment in order to get paid. I just want to do what meets my needs socially, and creatively and also gets me paid all in the same process. That’s why I am so picky in finding a job. I’d rather do something I like a little bit or can at least tolerate, than waste my time doing something I hate. Just to “survive”.

Work can’t teach me anything but how to do better than than my peers. How to elevate my status to make more money. How to developer a useless skill. How to have more food, better car. All that. I’m so unmotivated to work that I almost feel like Giving up. Luckily I found a job as concierge. Just directing people to stores. And mostly socially interacting. It’s the closest I could get to getting my needs met on the job. Helping people...and maybe even conversations. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get some pussy. It’ll be at the mall anyways.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:00 pm

I hate working because I hate being told what to do. I hate that I don’t have freedom to do what I want. I hate not telling people what I believe and having to shut up for the sake of customer service. Even though it seems like the greatest service would be to say what why and commit. I just wanna learn the basics of life before I try to commit to a job. But looks like I have no choice but to do both. But job comes first cuz can’t take these classes without money.
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:25 pm

Well there's something you are going to learn about relationships. They're either going to be symbiotic or parasitic. Symbiotic relationships mean that both parties are sacrificing. Parasitic relationships mean that only one side is sacrificing. It's understandable why you're a parasite right now, Society has fucked you over as well as your parents. But our goal is to make you a functional person in a relationship that people want to be around. That entails learning how to sacrifice.

We do hand out free scholarships, but we give them to those that merit it. And your case, it's not an issue of ability but one of refusal.

Our goal isn't to make you just grit your teeth and bear a shitty job you don't want to be at. Our goal is to teach you how to make your environment enjoyable by learning how to govern the people in it.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:30 am

sacrificing what?
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:40 pm

whatever you expect from us.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:46 pm

I need a scholarship, because I want to be able to alleviate pain as soon as possible and the pain I feel on a daily basis is not physical, though sometimes it may even feel like it is translating to physical pain, the pain I feel is from a lack of companionship, in my habitual attempts to fill this lack with a greater drive to make money and keep it spent on the pleasures that keep my dissonance with my fellow man and the underlying pain associated with such dissonance, unnoticed, numb. I need friends to reveal that pain because I won’t on my own, but I Can’t even merit those in my environments attention, I must first learn from what nature has provided me which is this opportunity to learn from you now, today. Life is literally attempting to help me meet its needs for relationships right now, I believe, by bringing this website and mr.math
To my attention. I suffer from hesitation. In speaking my beliefs, saying why and committing, and also I’m going for wed. It’s like my body has the urge originally, but then it stops. It’s almost like looking at a cake through a thick glass door and feeling hungry to eat it, and knowing the cake is edible, but being blocked by the glass, only able to see the cake, but never to eat it. Only to crave it, but never to obtain what is craved. Forever building up a frustration that is eating away at me each day. In which frustration I cover with common pleasures, and some uncommon. All to cover up this nagging, soul shredding, breathtaking shame.

If self sacrifice means work a job then I will. If that’s what it takes to finally escape this mental prison of glass walls, to escape the invisible jail for necessity and my behaviors naturally associated with it, in which prison being called called fear/guilt, then so be it I will work, but first I must ask for a scholarship, but I learned that a closed mouth cannot be fed. Act now, because I can’t hold my peace much longer, the pull of necessity is becoming too great. That’s why I need your help, that’s why I need this class.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:04 pm

So I sacrifice what I expect from you and you sacrifice what you expect from me?

If that’s what your saying I think that doesn’t make sense because I have a lack of understanding of what sacrifice means From your perspective. Because you haven’t explained to me your definition so that I can understand your proposition. From google: an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy... which must be necessity I suppose. Because necessity is the basis of everything important to us. So we sacrifice what we expect of others for necessity?

How will I know if I have said why I believe what I believe? Is there a formula or something that I can use to show myself Or know if I haven’t or not?

In the book when you say, why, represents how words /actions affect you, what do you mean?

How can I remove the shame of getting pussy? It’s very aggravating to have the body hesitate where the desires pushes the body. It causes internal conflict. Any specific solutions for that?

And lastly how can I join your class ASAP! What do you recommend. I think I should get a job and just do it, cuz December is too far for me. Because the pull of necessity can’t be suppressed for any longer without my frustration driving me to become more and more depressed or neurotic as you say. I need to get rid of pain as soon as possible. Even if I have to go through more of it to alleviate it faster I will. And these are my only options, work, master my opinions (speaking them completely and fully without hesitation) or die. That’s it. That’s all I got left. And out of all 3 this is most necessary to live... so get me in this class. There’s nothing else for me to do.

Or your saying that you sacrifice What I expect from you and I sacrifice what you expect from me?
math
Site Admin

Post by math » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Brianjames wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:04 pm
And lastly how can I join your class ASAP!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14