What does it mean to say why I believe what I believe

Email us your questions and we'll answer them on our Q&A podcast!
math
Site Admin

Re: What does it mean to say why I believe what I believe

Post by math » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Brianjames wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:09 pm
How do I start sooner?
you could:

1) win lotto

2) rob a bank

3) get a job

we recommend 1 out of 3.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 pm

I like the third option. It doesn’t risk me getting killed. Hey bunny boy you still getting stoned by these guys or have you learned to commit and say why you believe what you believe consistently? Has this class worked for you? I look forward to talking to you in person
Bunny Boy

Post by Bunny Boy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:06 am

I'm happy if I do it occasionally. If I did it consistently, I would be teaching. I'm consistently committed to other peoples belief.

I'm here because classes do work for me. I feel alive after each class, especially if I speak up, and if I am active. And getting stoned sucks, but being in the background sucks even more.

I wish I could just instantly switch to math's way of socializing. But my old habits are so persistent, I expect it to take a while. And since I do have friends, I don't really believe I am that bad at socializing to begin with. But, I also know I'm not happy. I also know I'm afraid of talking, to girls especially. So I can see I'm bad at socializing intellectually, but I don't believe it.

I like classes cause they help me break out of my shell, and help try out different things that I couldn't do with people in my surrounding. Things like telling people to fuck off, telling them they're stupid when that's what I think of them. But also getting humbled when some of them say "OK, I'm stupid, you show me what to do", and I have no solution to offer.
Brianjames

Post by Brianjames » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Bunny boy I listened to the podcasts everyday and I think that you are amazing. You take so much punishment and still you are able to keep going and that’s why I think your going to be amazing at saying WHAT YOU BELIEVE. WHY YOU BELIEVE IT. And COMMITTING TO YOUR BELIEFS. I think that your amazing because I IDENTIFY with you. I too am new to this type of speaking. (It’s been a while anyways) so when I hear you getting ass raped in there I know that you are growing. When I hear your voice on the next podcast I know that your COMITTED. Your Comittment inspires me to join. You keep getting back even though you get confused sometimes and it hurts to not know all the time. But dude your doing good because your still going at it. I’m proud and it makes me want to stay strong and committed too. I will be joining you soon. You, math, pretender, and the rest. Pretender is awesome too because his words come out unapologetically and with SELF ASSURANCE. I appreciate every bit of the podcasts and I look forward to being apart of these VERY SOON. Thanks. And keep it up brotha.
Bunny Boy

Post by Bunny Boy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:04 am

Whoa, you made me into an MMA fighter :D

I think that both of us will be disappointed when we meet, but I'd like to meet too. I like guys that are motivated to train, like you, cause it's contagious, and it motivates me as well. See you in class (hopefully)!